This year's Sustainable Apparel and Textiles Conference in Amsterdam brought together 300+ delegates and speakers to discuss how brands can transform supply chains, scale circularity and drive positive social impacts on the route to net-zero.
This event highlight video presents reflections and key takeaways from the conference, featuring:
• Nigel Sizer, distinguished fellow, National University of Singapore
and former president and CEO, Rainforest Alliance
• Alison Ward, CEO, CottonConnect
• Nick Allen, director of transparency, Patagonia
• Ola Bakowska, strategist, Circle Economy
• Muhammad Umer Rehman, vice president, Soorty Enterprises
• Brittany Sage Brown, associate director global procurement sustainability & innovation, Kraft Heinz
• Malgorzata Golebiewska, team leader – environmental footprint, DG environment, European Commission
Host: Ian Welsh
We'll be continuing these discussions at the US Sustainable Apparel and Textiles conference
in New York on 21st-22nd June. Click here to register.