The roadmap to 2030 to 2040 to 2050: The role of sustainable sourcing in your net zero strategy
09:30 - 10:30
Hundreds of companies have made pledges to become net zero by 2050, in line with the 2015 Paris Agreement. To ensure progress towards these targets, companies must also establish ambitious, yet realistic targets and milestones. In this session we’ll hear from C-Suite executives of leading brands on how they have established a clear roadmap towards net zero. We’ll assess how they have been able to balance and decouple business growth from objectives around emissions reduction, whilst also assessing:
- How to integrate emissions reductions and removals in an effective climate strategy
- The role of SBTs in engaging key supply chain actors
- How to track, measure and benchmark progress in sustainable sourcing
- The opportunities for brands to influence upstream supply chain emissions and cost reductions across entire supplier networks
- How will brands and business leaders be incentivised and held to account against interim targets and milestones?