Who is Innovation Forum?
Innovation Forum is an independent London-based company with decades of collective experience in sustainability events and publishing. We research, create, and facilitate debate-driven, focused events tackling the critical business sustainability challenges around the world.Over the past few years we’ve created successful annual and regional events, including those focused on preventing deforestation, sustainable agriculture, human rights and modern slavery and industry specific conferences in sustainable apparel and sugar production.
More information can be found on our website.
What makes this conference different?
Focused content designed for action and practice – the focus of the agenda and event structure are designed to provide actionable tools and practical insights that you can then apply to your own company.More time for genuine discussion – the agenda and timings have been built to provide time for in-depth debate and meaningful exchange beyond introductions and superficial outlines of initiatives. There will be a lot of experience in the room and therefore we intend for the discussions to be participatory.Held under the Chatham House rule – this event is not intended as a PR platform – we hold the event under a covenant of confidentiality to promote honest exchange.
Could I get more information on the benefits of the new virtual platform?
The new virtual platform will ensure:
- Networking: Increased networking time, as well as dedicated time slots to host pre-planned group or 1:1 meetings and discussion with relevant stakeholders
- Content: Truly engaging, focused and candid session formats with high-level speakers and dynamic moderators that ensure audience participation.
- Problem solving: The online working groups and small group workshop discussions will help drive progress on important practical challenges.
What are the objectives of this conference?
- Promote candid, progressive discussion between key stakeholder groups around how companies can build and manage sustainable agricultural supply chains
- Highlight leading practices in sustainable food production and the companies successfully implementing policies
- Showcase the latest technology solutions on the market and assess how these can be leveraged to navigate future sourcing trends
- Facilitate collaboration between relevant stakeholders to drive innovation and progress for the future of food production and consumption
- Assess changes in brand and consumer demands to determine how future buying trends will develop
Are sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities available?
At Innovation Forum, we are always looking for new organisations who are able to support the work that we do, and promote leading debate and discussion.Innovation Forum events offer a fantastic opportunity for sponsors to be able to showcase their work to, and network with, a room full of focused, relevant and senior sustainability professionals.For information on how to get involved and support this forum, please contact Anita Thomson at [email protected]
The conference itself will attract 150+ delegates representing corporates, NGOs, suppliers, traders, development agencies, investors, government bodies and other relevant organisations. Attendees will represent a broad range of the key stakeholders involved in defining, planning and implementing sustainable practices across agricultural supply chains.
Delegates range from senior management up to CEO level, primarily from CSR, sustainability, supply chain, procurement, ethical trade, corporate affairs and corporate communication functions.
How can I apply to speak?
Our speakers are selected and invited based on in-depth research into the leading organisations in the space. However, if you have an interesting program, initiative or partnership, then we would love to hear from you.Please direct your inquiry to Tanya at [email protected]
How can I get updates on the conference?
If you haven't yet registered and wish to receive any updates on the conference such as new agenda items or confirmed speakers, please fill in your details here.
How can I stay up to date with further Innovation Forum conferences, research and publishing?
To stay up to date, you can sign up to our weekly business brief here: www.innovationforum.co.ukBy signing up, you’ll receive our latest analysis through our weekly newsletter. You’ll also be the first to find out about similar conferences and related content.