Who is Innovation Forum?
Innovation Forum is an independent London-based company with decades of collective experience in sustainability events and publishing. We research, create, and facilitate debate-driven, focused events tackling the critical business sustainability challenges around the world.Over the past few years we’ve created successful annual and regional events, including those focused on preventing deforestation, sustainable agriculture, human rights and modern slavery and industry specific conferences in sustainable apparel and sugar production.
More information can be found on our website.
The conference itself will attract 350+ delegates representing corporates, NGOs, suppliers, traders, development agencies, investors, government bodies and other relevant organisations. Attendees will represent a broad range of the key stakeholders involved in defining, planning and implementing sustainable practices across apparel and textile supply chains.
Delegates range from senior management up to CEO level, primarily from CSR, sustainability, supply chain, procurement, ethical trade, corporate affairs and corporate communication functions.
Get in touch for a sample list of attendees.
What are the benefits of a virtual conference?
In March 2020, we had to make a quick decision on whether to postpone our spring conferences of pivot to a virtual setting. After consulting with our network of leading executives and organisations, we decided to run our five conferences on a virtual platform. They were all a great success and speakers, delegates and sponsors alike enjoyed getting to network and debate the pressing issues in a time when physical conferences simply aren’t possible.Here are some of the benefits of our virtual conferences:
Our virtual platform has been designed to ensure an engaging and interactive experience that best replicates the value of a physical conference.
- Dynamic networking that works: Private 1:1 or group meetings, issue-specific workshops and speed networking all enable the pre-planned and the unexpected connections that make IF conferences so valuable
- Global perspectives without the carbon footprint: Connect with attendees from all over the world to ensure that all key stakeholders can contribute to the solutions
- Continued learning and connections: All main conference sessions are recorded and accessible post-conference, plus further access to side events, half day workshops and additional virtual networking amongst the IF community
What different session formats are available at the virtual conference?
The virtual platform enables a variety of different session formats. In addition to the usual plenary and breakout sessions, attendees will be able to join the following types of interactive sessions:
- Open discussions: Open discussions are structured to enable a face-to-face dialogue and ensure practical problem solving around key issues. All attendees join intimate, multi-way calls to ensure engagement. Expert facilitators then lead an in-depth discussion with everyone in the ‘room’. We will look to draw on the variety of expertise to work through specific problems and deliver tangible outcomes.
- Speed networking sessions: During speed networking sessions, attendees will be matched with others for quick fire 1:1 virtual meetings. Over the course of the session, you will have the opportunity to meet a range of attendees and then follow up where appropriate with more detailed conversations via the meeting scheduler.
What makes this conference different?
Focused content designed for action and practice – the focus of the agenda and event structure are designed to provide actionable tools and practical insights that you can then apply to your own company.More time for genuine discussion – the panel and networking sessions have been built to provide time for in-depth debate and meaningful exchange beyond introductions and superficial outlines of initiatives.
Working group sessions – At the conference, we will be running multiple working group sessions. We plan to ensure all voices are heard as we work to tackle a key issue or question. We will split attendees into smaller groups throughout the session to enable a constructive dialogue. Sessions are held under the Chatham House rule, with key notes and takeaways written up and shared as outputs.
What is included in your registration?
Your ticket to the 2022 year’s Sustainable Apparel and Textiles Conference includes:
- Full access to the half-day pre-conference workshop
- Full access to the 3-day live conference, including all plenary sessions, working groups and networking
- Recordings of all main conference sessions
- Meeting scheduler: In addition to the live networking sessions, you can arrange 1:1 or group meetings in-platform with any other attendee
How can I apply to speak?
Our speakers are selected and invited based on in-depth research into the leading organisations in the space. However, if you have an interesting program, initiative or partnership, then we would love to hear from you.Please direct your inquiry to Hanna at [email protected]
How can we sponsor this event?
At Innovation Forum, we are always looking for new organisations who are able to support the work that we do, and promote leading debate and discussion.Innovation Forum events offer a fantastic opportunity for sponsors to be able to showcase their work to, and network with, a room full of focused, relevant and senior sustainability professionals.For information on how to get involved and support this forum, please contact Matt Archer at [email protected]
How can I get updates on the conference?
If you haven't yet registered and wish to receive any updates on the conference such as new agenda items or confirmed speakers, please fill in your details here.
How can I stay up to date with further Innovation Forum conferences, research and publishing?
To stay up to date, you can sign up to our weekly business brief here: www.innovationforum.co.ukBy signing up, you’ll receive our latest analysis through our weekly newsletter. You’ll also be the first to find out about similar conferences and related content.