12 Nov 20 | Weekly podcast
With targets looming and the ever-present reminders of the impact of climate change, 2020 is set to be a pivotal year in sustainability. Fashion, an industry with one of the largest carbon and water footprints, is having to rethink and transform its operations in an effort to stay within planetary limits and keep temperature increases below 1.5°C.
In this webinar, discussion focused on:
- How companies deliver measurable reductions in GHGs across the value chain.
- How effectively to scale up initiatives that are water efficient, reduce chemical discharge and protect the environment.
- If sustainability concerns will spell the end of ‘fast fashion’.
- How brands can leverage climate action to engage consumers.
- How the new business models of the low carbon economy look set to evolve and grow.
- Pascal Brun, head of sustainability, H&M
- Stefan Seidel, head of corporate sustainability, Puma Group
Hosted by Toby Webb, founder, Innovation Forum
Join us to discuss these issues and more at our upcoming Sustainable Apparel and Textiles Conference (28-29 April, Amsterdam). Full details here.