15 Apr 21 | Podcast
New reports from TFA 2020 and Supply Change analyse corporate progress and track the latest trends
In this webinar, the findings from two new reports from Forest Trends’ Supply Change initiative and the Tropical Forest Alliance 2020 are discussed and debated.
While there is growing evidence that companies are setting goals to manage deforestation within their commodity supply chains, analysis shows that much remains to be done to increase the momentum toward the necessary transformational action.
These two new reports show how leading companies are working towards deforestation-free commodity supply chains. The webinar panellists included:
- Marco Albani, director, TFA 2020
- Stephen Donofrio, senior advisor, Supply Change
- Katie McCoy, head of forests program, CDP
- Hannah Hislop, senior global advocacy manager, Unilever
- Anita Neville, vice president corporate communications & sustainability relations, Golden Agri-Resources
Moderated by Ian Welsh, publishing director, Innovation Forum