In 2010 Nestlé made a commitment to end deforestation in its supply chain. In this webinar, hear from Nestlé's forest and sustainable sourcing leaders along with additional experts who will discuss what is needed to achieve a ‘forest positive’ future. They consider how land rights intersect with conservation; the role satellite monitoring can play in combatting deforestation; and, how business and other stakeholders can go beyond fighting deforestation to support active reforestation where it's needed most.
• Emily Kunen, climate delivery leader for forests, Nestlé
• Bastien Sachet, executive director, Earthworm Foundation
• Benjamin Ware, head of sustainable sourcing and climate delivery, Nestlé
• Andy White, coordinator, Rights and Resources Initiative
• Fabiola Zerbini, regional director for Latin America, Tropical Forest Alliance
Moderated by Toby Webb, founder, Innovation Forum
For audio only, click here
This webinar was supported by Nestlé. You can access a press release on Nestlé's Forest Positive strategy here
and the full report here
Innovation Forum collaborates with leading companies to deliver bespoke stakeholder engagement, research and sustainability communications services. Partners gain access to our network and cross-industry experience to promote positive change in their chosen areas. Our bespoke projects are a chance to utilise our decades of experience in sustainable business to create an effective programme, make connections, and gain insightful feedback from key industry experts.
Click here for more information about our stakeholder engagement and communications services.