What can you expect from this conference as an attendee?
- Accessible to all: If you’re not looking at landscapes yet, this event still enables entry level learning through the focus on commodities, sourcing, communities, partnerships and more.
- Cross-commodity learning from the experiences of multiple companies, and other key experts, across many agricultural products, about how to make policy into reality in the supply chain.
- The latest research on regulatory drivers, business impacts, roles and management of sustainable commodity supply chains.
- Engagement with senior sustainability and operations executives in more than 200 companies across FMCG, retail, and agri business sectors.
- Debate on HOW business should engage policy makers and government officials in driving positive sustainable change in landscapes around the world.
- Engaging networking in person with likeminded executives, all focused on practical outcomes.
- Collaboration and partnerships with other large businesses, key suppliers, technology and solutions providers, governments and donor agencies, and NGOs.
What are the objectives of this conference?
- Promote candid, progressive discussion between key stakeholder groups around how companies can build and contribute to sustainable landscapes
- Highlight leading sustainable forestry practices and the companies implementing zero deforestation targets effectively
- Showcase the latest technology solutions and assess how can these be leveraged to navigate future sourcing trends
- Enable companies to drive resilience in farmers and ensure the sustained viability of the smallholder business model
- Facilitate cross-commodity collaboration between relevant stakeholders to drive innovation and progress in developing sustainable agricultural supply chains
What makes this conference different?
Focused content designed for action and practice – the focus of the agenda and event structure are designed to provide actionable tools and practical insights that you can then apply to your own company.More time for genuine discussion – the agenda and timings have been built to provide time for in-depth debate and meaningful exchange beyond introductions and superficial outlines of initiatives. There will be a lot of experience in the room and therefore we intend for the discussions to be participatory.
- How can I get updates on the conference?
How can I apply to speak?
Our speakers are selected and invited based on in-depth research into the leading organisations in the space. However, if you have an interesting program, initiative or partnership, then we would love to hear from you.Please direct your inquiry to Emily at [email protected]
The conference itself will attract 350 delegates representing corporates, NGOs, suppliers, traders, development agencies, investors, government bodies and other relevant organisations. Attendees will represent a broad range of the key stakeholders involved in defining, planning and implementing sustainable practices across agricultural supply chains.
Delegates range from senior management up to director level, primarily from CSR, sustainability, supply chain, procurement, ethical trade, corporate affairs and corporate communication functions.
This is a global conference. It will be comprised primarily of delegates from the UK and Europe, but also North America, Southeast Asia and Africa.
Get in touch for a sample list of last year's attendees.
Are sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities available?
At Innovation Forum, we are always looking for new organisations who are able to support the work that we do, and promote leading debate and discussion.Innovation Forum events offer a fantastic opportunity for sponsors to be able to showcase their work to, and network with, a room full of focused, relevant and senior sustainability professionals.
For information on how to get involved and support this forum, please contact Anita Thomson at: [email protected]
What is included in your registration?
Your ticket to this year’s Sustainable Commodities and Landscapes Forum includes full access to the in-person 2 day conference in Amsterdam.
Who is Innovation Forum?
Innovation Forum is an independent London-based company with decades of collective experience in sustainability events and publishing. We research, create, and facilitate debate-driven, focused events tackling the critical business sustainability challenges around the world.Over the past few years we’ve created successful annual and regional events, including those focused on preventing deforestation, sustainable agriculture, human rights and modern slavery and industry specific conferences in sustainable apparel and sugar production.
More information can be found on our website.
How can we partner with Innovation Forum directly on our upcoming stakeholder engagement and sustainability communications work?
In addition to our conferences, Innovation Forum also works on bespoke stakeholder engagement, research and sustainability communications services that utilise our network and our cross-industry experience to promote positive change. Because we have the reach, the expertise, and the focus to deliver independent, structured support, our partners trust us to deliver key insights in these areas. See here for more information.
How can I stay up to date with further Innovation Forum conferences, research and publishing?
To stay up to date, you can sign up to our weekly business brief here: www.innovationforum.co.uk/By signing up, you’ll receive our latest analysis through our weekly newsletter. You’ll also be the first to find out about similar conferences and related content.