12 Nov 20 | Weekly podcast
This webinar is the latest in the Innovation Forum webinar series. To learn more from Cargill's supply chain solutions, we will publish an in-depth Q+A in the June issue of Supply Chain Risk & Innovation.
• How will the UN Sustainable Development Goals impact on cocoa, and do they represent an opportunity to resolve these challenges?
• What are the key aspects of the Cargill Cocoa Promise that will help deliver sustainable cocoa supply for the long term?
• How is Cargill cooperating with peer companies to improve farmer livelihoods? Is pre-competitive collaboration important for developing sustainable supply for everyone?
Participating in the webinar are:
• Nick Martell-Bundock, corporate responsibility lead, EMEA, Cargill
• Taco Terheijden, director, cocoa sustainability, Cargill
Introduced by Ian Welsh, Innovation Forum, moderated by Tom Idle, Innovation Forum